Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 1 March 2014

Sunny.

The weather has been quite nice today. At last the dark time of year is over and when the sun deigns to shine we have a sunny kitchen in the morning and in the afternoon and evening the sun floods into the sitting room and our bedroom. I've spent the afternoon working up in the shelter. I had thought I would be able to get all the painting of the panels between the beams done in one afternoon but it's quite fiddly and I have done just over half. I did start by having a good tidy up in there and filled up some black bags ready for the dustmen on Tuesday. 
The first of the wild primroses is flowering though it is in rather a perilous position close to the drive and could easily be squashed if a big vehicle comes down here.
 The winter heathers are starting to look good.
 and the hardy geraniums have put out their first shoots.

No comments: