Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 1 March 2015

Wet.

There was a bit of sun around this morning and out of the wind it even felt warm. The wind was quite fierce and it wasn't long before rain clouds appeared. I had just enough time to clear some big stones to use in my new wall. I had set them aside years ago so there was quite a bit of grass growing over them which I threw onto the new bank.

Eventually rain stopped play so I had a tidy up of our porch, something I had been meaning to do for a while. The big tub in which I keep outdoor gloves, gardening tools etc needed a good sort out and there was the usual collection of leaves, cobwebs and dust to be swept up.

Later on I looked out of the bedroom window and saw the hind grazing in the woodland.


I'm not a deer expert but she looks to me like she is carrying a fawn. If I'm very lucky I might get to see it later on in the year. 




1 comment:

happyone said...

Yes, she does look a bit thick there. : )
We have more snow today. So what else is new!!