Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 3 April 2016

3-D Puzzle.

Still grey today, showers mixed with dry spells. I started by giving the range another coat of paint before returning to my hedge chopping. This time I broke each branch into  pieces and put them straight into my laundry garden basket and then dumped them straight onto the veg plot. That way I cleared up as I worked.
The rain stopped me several times but it was probably better to work in shorter bursts. By the end of the day I had removed over half of the next tree. During one of my rain breaks I attempted to put the range back together. Not so easy and in the end I had to search the web for a photo of that range to aid my 3-D puzzle. At that point I found I had painted the wrong side of one piece and there were 2 pieces that needed both sides doing. It's all been painted now and tomorrow will be the big reveal..
Lots of birds singing as I worked outside and we've been hearing tawny owls for the last couple of nights.

3 comments:

happyone said...

Look forward to seeing the puzzle.

Mary Siler said...

You should phone Martin, he would come down with his chainsaw and have the job done in no time...

Ruta M. said...

The boys will be down at the beginning of May and they will happily chainsaw the trunks as well as the rest of the wood lying around. But thank you for the offer.