Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 11 April 2016

Summer Term Begins.

I took my camera up to the bedroom last night in the hope of capturing another beautiful sunrise but this morning was just grey. By the time I was driving to work small patches of blue were beginning to appear and at school it was positively hot. Even out here in the hills it has felt warmer especially as there has been little or no wind. I spent the morning preparing for school and doing some tidying up. On the way to school I dropped 2 wicker chairs off at the Hospice furniture store. The third one which is more battered will go to the dump on my next decluttering run.
At school it felt as if we had never been away though after 2 weeks of hardly talking my voice did feel the strain by the end of the day. At playtime children kept coming up to show off their newly wobbly teeth some of which were barely hanging on. (We're not allowed to touch them these days.) 
After work I had my six month check up at the dentist. A small crack has appeared in one filling which needs keeping an eye on but generally things were okay. She made a small adjustment to my dental plate and then tried to persuade me that having implants would be a better option. Maybe, but not at £2000 per implant!

No comments: