Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 26 April 2016

Snow !!

Much to my surprise the icy wind blew in some snow showers this morning. Not much of an incentive to get out of bed too early. Most of my morning was spent happily browsing the internet for possible houses to buy. We are going to look at 2 on Friday. Neither of them tick all the boxes on my check list but it is worth going to have a look anyway. 
After a few wintry showers the day brightened up but with a bitterly cold wind. At school we made yet more bees while playtime produced the usual crop of minor accidents. Mainly slightly grazed knees and elbows which are generally 'cured' with some TLC and a wet paper towel. 
After school I walked into town to look for a wall light for the conservatory as the spotlight we hoped to install no longer works. I checked out BHS (currently about to close down) and found a chrome and glass light reduced from £50 to £20 which will do.
Cherry blossom on a tree at school.

No comments: