Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 12 June 2016

2 Sockets Sorted.

It's been very warm with a lot of rain in the morning and some in the afternoon.  
While Peter went off rowing and yes he did get very wet, I painted the wood I had filled yesterday and then did some weeding. With the ground softened by the rain it was easier to pull out the weeds especially the long grass growing up through the perennials. At one point the stag came into the garden but turned and ran off when I shouted at him. Poor old Squeaky just wanted me to sit and provide her with a lap to sit on. She kept following me around the garden and miaowing.    
After his rowing Peter called in at B&Q and bought some electrical socket face-plates. He took off the old sockets after turning off all the electricity, thank goodness and once he had put the wires back in I helped to screw the face-plates back on to the wall. 2 out of the 3 double sockets are now working, the third was double wired and needs a different face-plate.

3 comments:

happyone said...

Seems like there is no end to weeding. I have so much to do. We have had a sunny and windy day. Could use some rain here.

Unknown said...

yeah you're right Happyone. Now you guys can get the best hair transplant in australia at very cheap prices. We are the best clinic in Australia.

Unknown said...

These are really lovely images. Nice Photography. Now if you and any of your friend need the hair transplant surgery then they can easily approach to our clinic. We provide the best ever hair transplant treatment at very cheap prices.