Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 11 June 2016

A Relaxed Day.

Today has been a pleasantly relaxed day which fits in with our aim to enjoy each day appreciating all the good things around us. This morning was warm, neither of us had to go to work and there was nothing urgent or strenuous to be done around the house. The one small job I tackled before breakfast was to fill a few cracks that had recently appeared in some wood.
There was a light drizzle all morning which made me feel very glad that I got most of the mowing done yesterday. 
It got drier in the afternoon so I had a few weeding sessions because the weeds arrive in the blink of an eye and if not dealt with soon make the garden look like a jungle.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Nice getting caught up with what you've been up to.
I remember Paddington Bear. My kids loved him.
About the ski fence. Don't know how they came to have so many skis but there is a ski resort in the area.