Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 4 June 2016

Hazy.

It's been one of those hazy days when the weather switched frequently from grey and cool to warm with a hint of the sun breaking through.  
I've spent a lot of time at my pc first putting quite a few things on eBay and then making a start on comments on the RE for the Year 1  reports. I volunteered to do this at a staff meeting as I've got all the current curriculum objectives plus I target different children each week and note any comments they make. Hopefully I will be able to finish it off tomorrow.
Just as Peter was about to go into town a friend dropped by for a chat. He and Peter tend to talk about lots of technical IT and telephone stuff which does have me glazing over a bit but it was nice to sit outside and catch up about other things as well. For once I still had some of the cup cakes that Peter hadn't taken in to work to offer with the tea. 
Not much else done on this sleepy day.

No comments: