Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Mostly Drizzle.

The day started very wet. Later the rain eased off but then drizzled on and off for the rest of the day. I did more clearing up today including sorting out the stuff  'temporarily' stacked by a cupboard in the upstairs corridor. I'm trying to keep the storage of random items and packing boxes all in one room. Hoovering the corridor then lead to a general hoovering of the rooms upstairs. 
As I walk up and down the stairs I am kept amused by the birds on the feeder. They can get through a whole feeder of peanuts in a day if I fill it right up. 
This family of coal tits spend most of the day at this all-you-can-eat buffet. 
This blue tit must have eggs or chicks in the nest as there is only ever one blue tit at the feeder. In between outbreaks of drizzle I did some weeding and trimming of lawn edges. I've also been spending more time at the piano. I enjoying working on Einaudi pieces, mainly because I like the tunes but also because looking at his concerts he really seems to be enjoying himself. I recently ordered a book of his 'Easiest original pieces'. Primavera which I already know is in there but I don't consider something with 5 flats to be easy. I never found sight reading easy anyway. Fortunately I recently downloaded the sheet music for  In un'altra vita which is C and am having fun plodding my way through it.

1 comment:

Harriet said...

Ruta the music is enchanting. Thank you.