Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 28 December 2017

Chilly.

It's ben a cold, bright day today. While Peter was out rowing I gave the conservatory and dining area a thorough tidy and clean. I emptied the last of the cardboard boxes there and after cleaning the bread maker some careful rearranging saw it fitting in the top of the storage trolley under the sink. The conservatory plants had the dead leaves picked off and I cut back the dead looking chrysanthemum. You never know, it might regrow.  
A friend gave me some hyacinths for Christmas one of which is already blooming and filling the kitchen with its lovely scent. 
 Not a red sunset tonight but still quite dramatic.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Cold here too. The lake here by us has frozen over.