Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 20 December 2017

Misty.

I looked out of the window this morning upon a world of white. Not snow but a mist rolling in from the sea. The mist retreated during the morning but could be seen out over the sea and rain fell gently all through the day. Both cats remained curled up in their chosen sleeping places until 11.00. 
I had a head start on my exercise routine this morning as I had already done the floor exercises the night before. It was one of those nights when I couldn't sleep, possibly due to very loud snoring, and instead of whiling away time at my PC I thought I might as well do the exercises. I'm not sure how good an idea that was as it took another few hours before I got off to sleep.
The main job of the day has been painting the grey wall. By having windows open, luckily it's not too cold, I was able to get two coats done. Taking the very heavy mattress off the bed and shifting the wooden bed was quite a task for us so should the wall need another coat I may just paint around the headboard.


No comments: