Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 19 December 2017

New Hairstyles.

Being in town I had thought we might lose our starry skies but although they were not as clear last night as out in the hills I could still make out the constellations. Without the cloud cover it did get colder and remained chilly today. We started off with wispy cirrus clouds but before long the cloud bank (on the right) rolled in from the north. No wonderful sunset tonight. 
Today I painted not one but two of our bedroom walls bringing the job back on schedule. Now all that remains is the grey wall. 
The previous owners had left two art nouveaux style ceramic planters on the garden wall planted up with a couple of small sad looking geraniums. The geraniums are now potted up and in the conservatory and the ladies are sporting an ornamental grass aptly called Frosted Curls.  
While Peter was out I gave the bowl of fruit a stir as instructed and wrapped up some Christmas presents.
I appreciate being able to see barns and sheep from the back garden. It makes me feel not so removed from the countryside.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Nice that you still have some beautiful views of the countryside.