Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 17 December 2017

Wet.

It's been grey and wet all day. It started as a light drizzle and then soon became serious rain. Peter got rather wet out rowing. Today they had taken the gigs over to Appledore so not only did they have the rain to contend with but being out at sea it was as he described it ' a bit bibbly bobbly' with at times the waves crashing over the boat.
Nice and dry at home I began painting our bedroom which I hope to get done before Christmas even if I only do one wall at a time. Three of the walls were already an off-white, just not the exact shade I wanted to match the curtains, and it looks like one coat will be enough. On the other hand I'm not convinced it's quite the right shade of cream. Perhaps in daylight and when the paint is dry it'll be a closer match. 
I'm slowly getting back into my exercise routine and today I managed 2 sets of floor exercises, the bike and piano and guitar practise. All set for the final of Strictly and then in January Dancing on Ice returns but will it be as good without Torville and Dean?

1 comment:

happyone said...

It's hard getting back in the exercise routine once you've been away from it for a while.
My walking is fun so it doesn't even count as exercise for me, but the floor exercises I do with the light weights and stretching are work and I have to make myself to them.