Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 6 April 2018

A Few Showers.


The day started bright and sunny but later turned grey with a few showers which resulted in my running out several times to remove and then re-hang the washing on the line. 
With today being the warmest day of the year I took a chance on not getting any more frosts and put out the trailing geraniums. Once all the work on the decking has been done I intend to make a planter from decking to sit the pots in so that it looks tidier. It certainly is nice to see another layer of green when I look out of the kitchen window.
My afternoon was mainly spent scraping paint and I finished off by ironing the washing.
Speedy was sitting in the doorway of the conservatory when his attention was caught by 2 jackdaws sitting on the roof of the big house. I'm not quite sure how he thinks he can reach them from the garden wall. An overestimation of his jumping abilities perhaps?

1 comment:

happyone said...

The geraniums are so pretty.
We can't plant anything here till the first of June when finally the chance of frost is gone.