Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 23 April 2018

Grey.

It's been grey, cold and windy today and has just begun to rain. I got some washing out on the line and it was most satisfying to hear the sheet snapping in the wind. It dried quickly and has already been ironed. Today I got the second third of the soil (where the shed had been) dug over and every nasty bindweed root cleared. Using a fork or spade has not been an sensible option for years but I'm happy to garden on my knees using a very useful long handled towel and hand fork. Working on my knees does result in creaking knees but that's better than an aching back.
Patch has responded well to the pain relief for his arthritis, no more almost falling over when he gets up after lying down. He's almost finished the 5ml bottle so I walked down to the vets' to collect some more, a 15ml bottle this time. I did check the price on line because when our dog needed regular medicine it was half the price to buy it on line. However that was years ago and now with postage it was cheaper to buy from the vet.

1 comment:

happyone said...

I had my sheets out on the line yesterday and it was windy here too. I like that sound of the sheets in the wind too. : )