Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 29 April 2018

Fine.

Today has been dry with quite a lot of sun. The wind is blowing from the  north-east and keeping the temperature down. A quick check of the weather forecast shows that the south-east is due heavy rain and even snow tomorrow.
I haven't done as much as I would have liked today because I've been feeling dizzy. This I'm sure is due to a chronic sinus infection which occasionally hits me this way. Instead I've got on with housework and caught up with some admin that needed doing. I also had a long session brushing out that throw. Even if only one side is on view my feeling is that the job should be done properly. Also brushing both sides keeps the throw nice and soft. 
It looks like things are moving again on the building works. Mr 'Dreckly' is arriving at 8.00 Tuesday morning to start on the garden work though that is dependent upon the weather and the following Saturday the hall wall will be plaster skimmed. Then will begin the painting of many coats of white upon the hall walls and ceilings.

No comments: