Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 20 April 2018

Sea Mist.

The day began with the view shrouded in sea mists. When the wind blew them our way they felt very chilly indeed.
I soon got on with painting the downstairs woodwork with undercoat. That is after I'd wiped it all down with a damp cloth. The downstairs is constantly dusty so we suspect that the oak flooring was never sealed. I suppose I might get round to doing it at some point. Having paintbrush in hand once I'd finished painting the door frames etc. I went on to give all the bannisters and the bathroom door frame a second coat.
During the afternoon the mist burnt off and in spite of the chill wind it was good to sit outside and read. My neighbour's son went down to Croyde beach and found it still blanketed in cold mist. Even now I can see the mist rolling in from the sea again.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Very pretty blooms.
Such a beautiful blue sky in the afternoon. We had blue skies too. : )