Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 27 April 2018

Cold.

Today has been cold and wet. The wind is blowing from the east bringing cold air from northern Europe. A good day to catch up on housework.
Great news, yesterday for the first time I spotted a bird visiting the bird feeders. A great tit landed on the peanut feeder but took fright when it looked through the window and retreated to the buddleia before flying off. A brief visit but a good sign.
As well as tidying and cleaning I baked some more chocolate & coconut cookies for Peter. Then I filled a few dents in the woodwork after which I retired to the sitting room and carried on brushing out the throw. One side is done and a good portion of the reverse. I've also made a start on learning the body percussion to Bring Me a Little Water. We began learning the song on Wednesday with the promise of learning the body percussion next week. A lot of chatting and fun goes on at our choir practices which I'm sure will make learning this interesting. In order to counteract the distraction of laughing I'd thought I'd get to grips with the actions in advance.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Glad to hear you got a bird at the feeder. I'm sure you'll be getting a lot more now.