Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 24 October 2019

Showers.

We had a mix of sunshine and showers today. 
In the morning  I attempted to temper chocolate and all I can say is that it's probably not practical when working with small amounts of chocolate. It would have been nice to see shiny chocolate but I'm sure the recipient of today's attempts will still be appreciative. 
Later in the day I walked over to a friend's house to give some technical support as she took the glass out of her oven door for the first time. Not really technical support but a case of two heads are better than one when looking at instructions. It turned out to be quite simple but we did get to point where we had to decide if we carried on pulling on a plastic fitting (we did) or if something would snap.  
Back home I had to climb into the loft to clear the way to the leak site so the our friend Wayne could assess the problem. He came round and he and Peter are discussing the next step in the pub. 
I've just finished sewing a small gift while admiring the dramatic cloudscape.

No comments: