Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 27 October 2019

Sunny.

British Summer Time finished last night giving workers an extra hour in bed in the mornings and moving sunset an hour earlier. I've been working my way around the house clocks and will adjust my watch the next time I wear it. And the car's dashboard clock will now be correct. 
It's been a beautiful bright and sunny day. Perfect for tackling the leaky conservatory. Climbing and balancing I have sealed every outside join that I could reach and a few places inside as well. I found one suspect gap but I'm just getting so fed up with the conservatory that if it continues to leak I'll be working out how to dismantle it. 
As part of my work preparations I dug out on old work fleece as it is getting chilly outside. When I put it on I found it covered in cat hairs, Squeaky's to be exact. The static made them stand out dramatically but the Sellotape method failed to remove them because they were embedded into the fleece fibres. The only way to deal with them was to pick them off one by one. Which I did.

1 comment:

happyone said...

We do the time change this coming Sunday morning.
Will be darker at night but at least I can walk in the light again, at least for a little while.