Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 6 October 2019

Windy.

I've been talking far too much about health matters. At my age such things become of great interest but only to oneself. I know from past experiences how tedious it is to hear the minutiae of someone else's medical details so will now desist. 

The glass ball bought in St. Ives.

Today has been bright with a strong and cold northerly wind. Some of the clouds look suspiciously dark but so far no rain has fallen. I've spent the day pottering about quietly and making plans for some 'made with love' handmade Christmas presents. In case the recipients read the blog I won't be able to post progress reports.
The other day when I went to BJ's I bought myself a large succulent and a sprawling rosemary both of which were growing well on St.Michael's Mount. I also bought 10 more of the white boxes either to use for storage or for plants in Red Roofs. I'd been to BJ's twice before looking for the boxes and when I went back on Friday this size had sold out again.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Oh I do like the blue glass ball. Such a pretty color.