Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 28 March 2019

Foggy.

The sun continues to shine though when I first looked through the window this morning everything beyond our street was white. White from a morning fog that eventually burnt off leaving mostly blue skies. As the sun went down this evening I could see a massive fog bank covering the bay like a white blanket. 
It was good to get my exercises done early leaving time for me to catch up with the housework.
I spent the afternoon out in the back garden. I'd noticed that the paving slabs at the top of the garden had a green tinge from algae growing through our mild and wet winter. I got down on my knees and gave the slabs a scrub with bleach which should take care of the algae. I even went on to scrape out any moss and tiny seedlings growing between the slabs. Only then did I feel justified in simply sitting out in the sun to read my book. 

1 comment:

happyone said...

You are always so busy doing things. You certainly deserve some time sitting and reading. :)