Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 7 March 2019

Windy.

The wild and windy night time weather carried on into the morning. Hoping the rain would hold off I hung some washing on the line, double pegged to stop it from flying away. The washing stayed secure but the laundry basket and box of pegs ended up down by the house with a number of the plastic pegs broken. 
Indoors I caught up with the housework as I'd taken things easy at the beginning of the week. 
I planed to spend the afternoon backing up photos while also giving my study a thorough clean. In the end the backing up was abandoned in favour of listening to Nightwish to blot out the sound of pop music coming through the party wall. That's something that you have to put up with when you live in a terrace house, I just wanted to listen to something I actually enjoy. My PC is on a go slow at the moment (I'm sure it's the weather) and doesn't like doing two things at once. So I opted for music while I tidied, cleared and wiped every surface in my little haven. I noticed that the piano stool had lost a couple of screws underneath so that got dealt with as well and to finish I gave my big mirror and the windows a wash and polish with newspaper.
Somebody in the bass section took this photo last night. Only new members are supposed to have the song words to look at while the rest of us are constantly asked to learn the words and our parts from the choir website as we definitely can't have the words for the concert. Somebody here was cheating! 


1 comment:

happyone said...

The flowers are beautiful.