Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Tuesday 12 March 2019

Windy.

Storm Gareth is blowing in tonight with high winds forecast for tomorrow. This morning it felt as if the storm was here early with gusting winds and lashing rain. It was so wet that I persuaded Peter to drive to his hospital appointment for a final eye check. He had to wait a very long time in the hospital having to stand for most of the time as it was so crowded. After all the tests his eyes were pronounced remarkably well healed and his vision 20/20+. 
The rain vanished in the afternoon leaving the day bright but still very cold from the wind. I spent the afternoon working on admin and listening to the wind. Later on I had a phone call informing me that tonight's Pilates was cancelled as our teacher isn't well. I put more effort into my exercises and I've increased my arm weights to 2kg on each wrist plus a 2kg dumbell. Anything to tone up my arms (ha ha).

No comments: