Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 30 March 2019

Misty.

The sea mist didn't clear until the middle of the day after which it was sunny for a while before the mists began rolling in once more. I prefer to be outside whenever possible so this afternoon I sat on the decking and removed all the old stems from the last of the large ornamental grasses that grow in pots. At the same time I began planning which plants I'll be taking to Wales (ie most of them). As I worked I could hear the sound of sheep out on the hill and the higher pitched baaing of new lambs.
This evening we went to dinner with some friends from our old church. The wife sings in the choir also in the altos, so we  usually chat each week but it had been years since we met the rest of tonight's company so there was quite a bit of catching up to do. It was a very pleasant evening, great company and lovely food too.

No comments: