Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 22 November 2021

Sunny.

Bright and cold enough for frost in the morning but this time without a breath of wind to disturb the glassy sea. Optimistically I put washing out on the line but it wasn't much drier when I brought it back in at the end of the day.
After breakfast I went to the Post Office and the pharmacy via the beach of course. Walking in the sun beside the gently lapping waves was most relaxing.

The beams were still there on top of the rocks. I guess the bolts proved too much for yesterday's recycler. The photo doesn't show the sizes clearly but for scale there are some footprints in the sand and each of those rocks is 3-5ft high.
Back home Peter and I made a start on putting up a curtain pole over the front door. Our brains must work very differently because we simply don't understand the other's description of how things go together. In the end I left Peter to do the carpentry and went outside to do more digging and sawing under the tree trunk. 
It was quite awkward working under the tree trunk so eventually I called a halt before I did too much damage to my back. Indoors I did some felting and the ironing before the evening drew in after a pretty pink sunset.


 

1 comment:

happyone said...

Must be so nice to be able to walk to town along the beach!