Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 3 February 2022

Sunshine.

We had a sunny morning with a scattering of fluffy clouds in the sky over a calm sea.
As I'm now on a different pc I had to hunt through my emails to find the link to the Welsh course resources website and to our Zoom class. Then I ended up labelled as 'customer' instead of my name which I had noticed but didn't dare go back to try and change it as the class was about to start. Our tutor was being 'observed' for the whole class and even though she said nice things about the lady observing her us ex-teachers knew from bitter experience how stressful it is. We had time at the end of the class to give feedback on our tutor and the course in general and we were all happy to give glowing reports. All duly deserved as she is a great teacher, explaining things clearly and making us all feel very comfortable. 
Once the class had finished I rushed off to town to go to the bank and do some shopping which included this paper weight and small mirror from the Red Cross shop. I could have gone tomorrow but then that would have wiped out Friday. It has been a bit hectic as Peter is struggling with a psoriatic arthritis flare-up mainly on his knee which is now sporting another big lump and can hardly walk. Usually he helps with unpacking and putting away the shopping. Which is fine but then I had a sheet to iron (having been tempted by the light wind and sun) so it wasn't until 6.30 that I was able to stop to eat supper. Pete was quite worn out and took himself off to bed with an ice-pack for his knee straight after supper. 

 

No comments: