Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 13 February 2022

Wet.

Lots of heavy rain today.
Today seems to be very much a repeat of yesterday with just a few variations. While Peter went back to town (possibly joining all the other men who had suddenly realised tomorrow is Vatelntine's Day) I painted the window pole and curtain rings before moving on to my study. There I made progress with sorting out the various collections of papers and small items that had been shoved for safekeeping into baskets and tubs. The result was a bulging recycling bag and some empty tubs ready for even more reorganising. My small collection of LOTR models has now joined the blue glass on the window sill, only temporarily until I put up a small shelf somewhere.

When I finally sat down for a rest at the end of the afternoon my eye was caught by this guy with his wing surfer. With little wind he was having a hard time getting out to catch the waves and spent a lot of time looking like a water logged moth.

 

No comments: