Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 24 November 2013

Cold.

Last night was clear and cold. I went outside for a while because even after nearly 20 years of living in the countryside the sight of the night sky filled with stars makes me go 'Wow!'.
Today was bright and cold but there was no wind so it wasn't as cold as yesterday. We took ourselves off for a walk around Morte Point to enjoy the sea air and glorious views. This time of year there are fewer people out and for most of the time it felt as if we were the only people there.
 The sea itself was as flat as a mill pond. 
No sign of any seals today. 
We stopped at our usual bench to have some coffee while watching the sea swirling around the rocks.
Back home I've been working on my lesson plans for tomorrow as I'm teaching all day. I am given the maths and literacy plans by the class teacher but I still need to go through them carefully so that I know what all the different groups pf children need to do. 

2 comments:

Harriet said...

Thank you for the lovely, peaceful photographs. Your Christmas cards are wonderful, a treasure for your friends.

happyone said...

Beautiful photos.