Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 8 November 2013

Wet.

It has been raining for almost the whole day so instead of a day working in the scree garden I have been working my way through a list of indoor jobs. As well as various cleaning jobs I made some humus. I finally found tahine at the health food shop so I put some of that in instead of ordinary sesame oil. I also cleared the shower plug hole was has not been draining properly. I had tried fishing with a bent wire and poured in drain clearing stuff but that didn't work so I had to take the trap right out. I cleared out all the hair stuck in there and now it is draining properly. Now I can add plumbing to my list of DIY skills.

No comments: