Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 21 November 2013

Sunny.

The trouble with hiding under a warm duvet in the mornings is that there is less time to get things done before going to work. I finally took down the tomato plants in the conservatory.  The tomatoes did taste better than the shop bought ones but it was a lot of work for just a couple of lbs of tomatoes. And it was a long hot summer. I don't think I'll bother next year. 
Driving out to work at lunchtime I caught sight of the road men working down at Bowden Corner so something is getting done. 
It was the mud huts again this afternoon much to the children's joy. A mum had asked to observe some lessons around the school (she's thinking of training to be a teacher) and I had volunteered for her to come and watch my DT afternoon. Naturally I didn't let her simply observe but put her to work with a group of children. That was handy because the student who has been helping in that class was needed elsewhere.
I dropped into town after work as Peter had asked me to get him some fleecy pj bottoms now that it is getting colder. They didn't have the black ones patterned with green dinosaurs wearing Santa hats in his size (he may not have liked them anyway) that I wanted so I bought him some staid blue/grey ones instead. 
Quite a dramatic sky on the way home.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Yes, it was a dramatic sky and very pretty.