Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 4 November 2013

Sunny.

The sun was out today which put me in a good mood even though it was a bit chilly. With the rain and my cold I didn't get as much done in last week's half term holiday as I would have like so today I wrote a longer list of things to do and got most of them done.
I got another section of the scree garden path cleared of weeds and moss before moving on to cutting back the sedums. They are sneaky because the flower heads stay looking good while the leaves start to rot on the stems. I'll have to get a move on clearing the rest of them before the cold weather hits and turns them to mush. The only job I didn't get done was making myself an elephant costume. It's Art Week at school and tomorrow we are all supposed to come dressed as African animals. I wasn't going to buy an animal onesie (all the rage here) for one afternoon but some ears and a trunk on a hooded grey dressing gown should do the trick.

No comments: