Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 15 November 2013

Dry.

I'm having IT problems again.Only little things but yesterday at the end of the day I thought I would just check some powerpoints I had on my pen drive that I needed to use today. But although other things on my pen drive opened on the class laptop linked to the whiteboard  the powerpoints would not open . A good thing I checked so when I got home I emailed myself the links to those powerpoints. I was working all day, went in nice and early to get the classroom ready and then the whiteboard laptop refused to connect to the Internet even though some of the children's pcs would. Not good when my whole morning was planned around those powerpoints of Maasai villages. I did have some photos printed which I could have used but luckily the class teacher popped in before going out for the day and after turning off and on the access box she got the Internet back. And then just now, having carefully photoshopped out some children's faces, twice, my pc didn't save the new pictures of the children in their fancy dress for Children in Need Day. It normally works so I guess my pc is having a bad day.

No comments: