Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 17 November 2013

Grey Again.

It's been much the same weather, very grey but at least it wasn't raining. While Peter went off to the gig club for more training I got to work on the front patio clearing the leaves and weeding between the slabs. I hadn't quite finished by the time he got home but my energy was running out so I left one corner for another time. It looks a lot tidier now when I look out of the kitchen window. I also swept up a big pile of leaves at the scree garden so at least they are in the corner and not keeping the slabs all wet and nasty. Indoors I washed my hair and typed up my lesson plans for tomorrow and that has been it for today.

No comments: