Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 22 November 2013

Sunny.

At last, Peter and I both had Friday off and the sun was shining. My plan to start cutting down one of the garden trees could wait for another day.
It was a good day for a walk down on the beach. It was quite cold but very invigorating. 
The tide was coming in and there was already a deep puddle across Barricane Beach. I went through with my new wellies but it was too deep for Peter's walking boots so we couldn't go far unless we went back up the cliff and down into the next beach. 
Every now and again surfers would run past us rushing to get to the waves which were forming good sets up at that end of the bay. 
I spent my time searching for sea glass and stones of the right shape for my hand made Christmas cards. That's a project for a rainy day.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Nice you both had the same day off to spend together. Will we get to see pictures of your cards?