Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 7 November 2013

Grey.

Still kind of grey today but with the occasional glimpse of blue skies. I didn't get to sleep until 3.00 this morning so when Peter left for work I had an extra sleep and didn't wake up until 8.00. Once I had tidied up and washed my hair I still had an hour to spend out in the garden. I carried on cutting back the sedums in the scree garden and nearly cleared the circle of dark red Autumn Joy. In the afternoon I was given some 'shape' activities to do with the children. It was a bit of a chaotic start as half the children had forgotten which maths group they were in even though the groups are all up on the wall. After work I went into town to change my library books and stock up at the health food shop. I wanted to take a photo of this dog because it was looking so earnestly at the library doors but when I got the camera out it turned to look at me instead.
Waking back to the car at 5.00 the sky was a deep blue with even darker blue clouds.  
I stopped at the top of the drive to take some photos of the night sky taken with the camera resting on the roof of the car.

1 comment:

happyone said...

What a dramatic night sky!!!