Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 11 November 2013

Rainy.

It's been one of those days when the clouds are at ground level and it has been too wet to get outside. The only time I ventured outside was to drive the rubbish and the recycling up to the road for early collection tomorrow morning. So it's been a day of housework and general tidying up jobs. The highlight of my day was the postman bringing me a black Puffa bodywarmer that I had bought on eBay. My old green one was acquired secondhand over 20 years ago and is only fit for the garden. I've been looking for a replacement for some time now as they are over £40 new and finally I struck lucky.
It's pitch black now and a tawny owl is screeching just outside the window. No other excitement today except twisting a tick off Patch's shoulder, yuck. 

No comments: