Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 17 August 2014

Cold.

It has been distinctly cold today. It rained all morning and though the afternoon was dry it was mainly cloudy, just a few sunny spells when I popped out to take photos. There were a few butterflies around getting battered by the wind and the honey bees were back working on the golden marjoram.
It has been hard trying to refrain from doing too much and after my morning jobs all I seem to have done is move from the PC to the TV and back again. Finally I have started going through my blog posts so that I can update my family journal which has been abandoned for a few years. That is one job I would like to get done this summer. Only 2 more weeks and I'm back at work. Somewhere along the line I had miscalculated and thought there was an extra week in there but no such luck. 

1 comment:

happyone said...

Beautiful photos!!!