Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 28 August 2014

Hot.


It's been very windy but with only a few clouds it has been pretty hot for most of the time.
Sally and Vytas arrived at 1.00 this morning and naturally I was still awake. Unfortunately after that I paid the price of doing too much in the last few days and it took nearly another 2 hours and more painkillers until I got to sleep. Only to wake up again at 6.00 and once Peter had left for work I got up to set out the breakfast and make porridge for those that wanted it. I had a quiet time until eventually everybody wandered downstairs. Afterwards our friends went into town and Sally and Vytas went for a walk on the cliffs at Countisbury. 
The town contingent had been sent on a mission to buy a replacement switch box for the shower which had ceased working. Luckily they were able to get one and later Vytas replaced it. That's another maintenance job done.

No comments: