Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 3 May 2015

More Babies.

Woke up this morning to a very foggy day.  I took the above photo at 12.00. Things did brighten up briefly in the afternoon and there was a glimpse of blue sky before rain set in once more. During a dry spell I went out and planted nasturtium seeds in the flower bed by the new wall. Nasturtiums are the only annual that I have ever been able to grow from seed in the garden so I'm hoping they'll make a splash of summer colour.
I used up the last of the stain stop on the toilet ceiling and at last I think the water stain is covered. I also painted the walls with white emulsion before deciding that was enough DIY for the day. 
I looked up the road and saw the geese with 7 goslings. Later on a couple of other geese flew down to the lake. I wonder if they were last year's goslings?

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like you're doing a similar thing to me. I like the photos, check out mine too - http://beautifuldevon.blogspot.co.uk/

Any advice on how I should continue?