Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 11 May 2015

Warming Up.

The day started off showery but then brightened up to a lovely afternoon. I spent my morning doing housework and catching up on some admin. It wasn't much but I felt relieved to have cleared those small jobs that I kept on putting off. 
A sunny afternoon meant I could teach both PE lessons outside on the playground. After school I went over to Lidl's, Tesco's where I bought a fern for the downstairs toilet and B&Q to get some more wood hardener. While I was there I had a look at the plant area and on the reduced trolley I found some more petunias for the hanging baskets. I chose some ordinary white ones and some trailing purple veined ones which should go with the general colour scheme. 

No comments: