Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 12 March 2017

Mixed Weather.

The day started off grey and slightly wet. Nevertheless I wrapped up and went out to do a little gardening. Today I tidied up the poor old pampas grass.  It has always been a nice feature at the corner of the scree garden but the wet winter and the leaves around its base have caused a lot of it to die off. Even some of the new green leaves came away in my hands. Maybe it's just old but I've taken off the dead stuff and cleared the wet leaf litter away so maybe it will grow. If not I do have a seedling planted at the end of the veg plot that I could move. 
Sometime in the afternoon the weather improved dramatically and I was tempted out for another walk/ posture correction session. A taste of better weather to come I hope. 

No comments: