Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 21 November 2018

Cold.

A cold bright day today. I put some big towels out to dry on the line and later when I was in the middle of pressing buttons for the remote repair of our Sky box it began to rain. I had the phone on speaker and had to ask Peter quietly to bring in the washing. Peter can't kneel and as they usually ask you to pull out cables or press buttons at the back that was going to be my job. This time however it was mainly done remotely and I only had to press buttons on the controller. We can now download programmes once more and hopefully our Sunday Archers won't be breaking up.
I was pleased to see a robin hopping about in the front garden possibly attracted by the bird seed I've been throwing on the ground. Today he was joined by a house sparrow who chirped merrily but hid when I tried to take photos.
Speedy has finally been released from his 'bucket' though I'm keeping a close eye on his leg. He's spent most of the day grooming all the parts he couldn't reach with the bucket on. 

No comments: