Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Thursday 15 November 2018

Mild.

It has been quite mild today. I regretted not putting a wash in the machine when the grey morning brightened up. For a while it almost felt like summer with the temperature up to 18C/64F but then it all went grey again.  I spent some time working on my project designs and rejecting most because they were too complicated.
Somehow Speedy got out again. I suspect he shot out of the front door when Peter went out. The first I knew was Fluffy Cat yowling again in the back garden and sure enough there they both were starting another fight. Luckily Speedy came back in when I called. The scrape on his leg is nearly healed and doesn't look like it sustained any damage today. Still a few more days before the bucket comes off.  I've had to wipe Speedy's face which is getting grubby after licking Patch's left over tinned cat food. Speedy gets dry food which is cheaper and more convenient.
It was too gloomy outside by the time I thought to take any photos so I just took pictures of some of the plants on the kitchen window sill.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Oh 64 degrees sounds wonderful. In the 20's here today with ice and snow.