Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 25 November 2018

Cold.

A bright and cold morning. A sea mist was sitting over the bay and though it crept inland during the day we had patchy sun until early evening. Felt much better today with my rib muscles not aching so much.
My task for today was to try and set the timed pet feeder which I had bought from eBay. I want to make sure it works or I'll be claiming my money back.  I thought I had set it for this evening using the manual Peter printed off for me but so far it hasn't spun round apart from the initial spin it is supposed to do when you turn it on. I'll leave it until tomorrow in case I messed up the am/pm or day settings.
Speedy likes to sit on my tummy or back when I'm doing my floor exercises but today I noticed that one foot was dirty and very smelly. I got away with only a few tiny scratches along with a lot of splashes when I dunked his foot into a sink of warm soapy water and gave it a wash. Worth it to get rid of the smell.

No comments: