Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Sunday 18 November 2018

Sunny.

Cold, bright and breezy today. As I hung some towels out on the line I could hear the sheep  out on the hillside while the church bells rang out. A nice counterbalance to the sound of traffic and the sirens of emergency vehicles.
Speedy again, I just had to take this picture of him fast asleep in the warm sun.  I went outside working on the car again in the chilly shade. This time painting on the silver paint with the finest of brushes. I'm not sure if it is much of an improvement but at least it will keep the rust at bay. There's still a coat of clear varnish to do tomorrow. 
For the rest of the afternoon I worked on my project dredging up my embroidery skills. I don't think I've done any since I was at school. I came across this cushion cover the other day which I can remember making when I was 9 or 10. (Must give it a soak to see if I can get the stains out.)


1 comment:

happyone said...

Speedy sleeping on the window sill like that made me smile. : )