Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Saturday 24 November 2018

Grey.

Another gloomy grey day. I'd washed some tea towels (had them soaking ) but 10 minutes after hanging them on the line down came the rain. I got them in and of course it didn't rain again all day but I left them on the radiator rack.
After a slow start to the day, I may be coming down with a cold or simply overdid things at Pilates, I spent the afternoon finishing off my project. That's one thing ticked off my Christmas to do list. Both cats were curled up together in the armchair but neither of the photos I took came out. 
This white orchid seems to have been flowering for ages. A check through my records and files shows that it had 3 flowers on the 11th of July, over 4 months ago. 

1 comment:

happyone said...

We had the same kind of day here.
Hope you're not getting sick and in the morning you feel fine.
Maybe a good nights sleep will do the trick.