Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Friday 30 November 2018

Heavy Showers.

I was asleep before 11.30 last night and had a wonderful night's sleep. Perhaps that's the answer, only sleep every other night. Or maybe not. 
It's been another windy day with heavy showers. I put some washing out on the line and worked in the garden so that I could quickly take in the washing when it rained. After doing that several times I gave up and hung the partly dry washing in the conservatory. My garden work consisted of scrubbing decking with warm soapy water, picking up leaves and giving the ivy a trim. Thinking about my back I only did one section of the decking today. The scrubbing took off some of the stain from the decking so when I clean the decking in the Spring I'll have to give it all another coat. I was going to take down the sweet peas until I found a few late flowers.
The man from Sky came in the afternoon to fix the tv and it turned out that we needed a new Q box. That meant that all the recorded programmes stored on the old box would be lost so after the man left I had to go through the listings and set our favourite programmes to record again. We've downgraded our package and can no longer record boxed sets ie old seasons so I lost an episode of an early Blue Bloods that I was halfway through whilst pedalling on the exercise bike. Not a major problem and I've watched the later seasons already.

1 comment:

happyone said...

Glad you hear you had a good nights sleep. : )
We've watched Blue Bloods too.