Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Monday 12 November 2018

Mixed Weather.

We've had all sorts of weather today, bright and cold in the morning, grey and warm in the afternoon and now cold and wet. I went outside for a while in the afternoon to sweep up all the fallen acer leaves on the decking. I also went up in the loft to get some wool in the colours I need for my project but I might still buy some more sewing silks as it's fine work and the wool is quite bulky. Checking my notebook I can see there are a couple more boxes of fabric up there but they're tucked away behind other boxes so it may well be easier just to buy another felt square.
I'm glad I planted so many violas as they're looking bright and cheerful even in the rain.

No comments: