Welcome to family, friends and visitors. Here you will find interesting (hopefully) pictures of my part of the world, news of our household and probably, long ramblings about anything that catches my interest.

Wednesday 7 November 2018

Stormy.

W had a few bright spells between the morning showers which increased in severity to wild and stormy weather. Hearing the wind and rain made the house feel even more cosy plus there was the feeling of relief at not having to worry about the drive washing away. 
I finally got round to writing in my journal. The final page coincided with the end of our time at Dingles. I began the journal eleven years ago, who knows where we will be living by the time I reach the end of the next journal? 
The cyclamen in the front garden are providing a bright splash of colour, that is when I can see through the rain. I nearly forgot to put out the recycling box tonight. Collection is on Thursday mornings and not too early but I like knowing that should the weather or tiredness be a problem in the morning the box is out on the grass ready for collection. 

No comments: